More accurate knowledge of your customers
- Access more accurate information about your customers
- Identify high-potential segments and, on the contrary, segments to remove from your active database or to move to “do not contact” lists
- Communicate more effectively with your customers
Our database profiling service is a mini-profile of your customer database based on information from our megabase of catalogue sales companies, NGOs, media, and retailers.
We use sociodemographic and transactional data to profile your database:
Database profiling gives you more detailed knowledge of your customers. It can give you insights like:
- How your database has changed over the past four years - Whether the proportion of online customers has increased - Changes in average shopping cart and purchasing frequency over the past four years - Whether your customers are over-represented in certain regions of France - How urban your customers are - What income and education levels are most represented - Whether your customers’ behavior is more “online” or “brick and mortar” - Whether your inactive customers are still making purchases elsewhere - ...
Our extremely comprehensive database can give you a very accurate description of your customer profile.
- A comprehensive and accurate picture of your database
- The added value of our demographic and transactional data